Cororid Hand Sanitizer.
Because science matters!
The use of Isopropyl Alcohol-based hand sanitizers has been recommended by different reputed institutions like WHO (World Health Organization), CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and MoHFW (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare), Government of India.
Cororid is a pharma-grade hand rub sanitizer, fortified with 75% Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) – the globally preferred alcohol for sanitizer. Made from Virgin IPA with 99.8% purity as per World Health Organization’s recommended formulation, Cororid boasts of high potency sanitizing power to kill 99.9% germs, including the novel Coronavirus.
- WHO recommended formulation
- Fortified with Isopropyl alcohol (IPA), the worlds most preferred
alcohol for sanitizers
- Produces from Virgin IPA-ensures highest quality
- 99.8% pure isopropyl Alcohol is used to formulate Cororid hand
- IPA is environment friendly as per ECHA
- Instant Liquid Hand Rub- leaves hand soft after use.
- Effective against Covid-19 as per WHO laboratory biosafety
- Effective against bacteria, fungi and viruses
- No skin and respiratory irritant
Available SKUs: 50 ml(flip top), 100 ml(flip top), 500 ml(flip top,
pump and refill pack), 1L (pump), 5 Lts, 25 Lts., 200 Lts and tanker